RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:47:35 +1100

> If you want a sneak preview of what it will look like, heads toward:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/avr-drv/source/browse/trunk/avr_mod/
> http://code.google.com/p/avr-drv/source/browse/trunk/avr_mod/iom128.h
> it contains a modified copy of the include/avr directory of avr-libc
>
> Some devices are missing the  /* Device Pin Definitions */ section.
>
> Enjoy
> Frédéric Nadeau

Hi Frederic

Hmmm. I thought I had posted the below to the list but now cannot find it.
Any chance of fitting these lines in even at this late stage?
(Sorry about no diacritics).

Ron

----
Eons ago I did some work on calling interrupts from private methods in C++
classes. The brick wall for me was putting together all the diffs for the
device headers. Would it be possible to add a new line for each interrupt in
this new header generator? Eg extracting a few lines from your example I
have added the vector number:

/* Timer/Counter1 Capture Event */
#define TIMER1_CAPT_num             5
#define TIMER1_CAPT_vect                _VECTOR(5)
#define SIG_INPUT_CAPTURE1              _VECTOR(5)

/* Timer/Counter1 Compare Match A */
#define TIMER1_COMPA_num            6
#define TIMER1_COMPA_vect               _VECTOR(6)
#define SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE1A            _VECTOR(6)

/* Timer/Counter1 Compare Match B */
#define TIMER1_COMPB_num            7
#define TIMER1_COMPB_vect               _VECTOR(7)
#define SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE1B            _VECTOR(7)
Etc...

So each interrupt has an additional line using the same name except the
"_vect" suffix is replaced with a "_num" suffix that defines to the vector
number.