Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:23:25 -0400

While I'm at it, should I remove all the
#define SIG_xxxxxxx _VECTOR(y)
since they are deprecated?

Ron: Consider it done. Since I don't need it for my project, I won't
update in there, but when I'll commit to avr-libc tree it will be
included. If you do need it, fell free to ask, I'll make a zip file
and send you all the patched headers.

Sample:

/* External Interrupt Request 5 */
#define INT5_num                     6
#define INT5_vect                     _VECTOR(6)
#define SIG_INTERRUPT5                 _VECTOR(6)

Note that SIG_xxxx and yyyy_vect are not always aligned. yyyy_vect and
yyyy_num however are always aligned.