Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:03:56 -0400

Hi there,

I'm back from my business travel, so I can now commit my
modifications. One little concern remains:
- Should I add my name at top of headers in the copyright section?
 - If yes: What is the encoding scheme used by AVR-libc dev
team(UTF-8, ISO-8859-1) since my name as a diacritic character in it.

Also, since it represent quite a few patch files, would it be possible
to have access to cvs for the time to commit those change? I think it
would reduce the effort in creating and applying those patch. Plus, I
still need to modify some header by hand since AVR Studio XML files
lack information and Atmel does not seems to be ready to modify them,
at least not before another release of AVR Studio.

Thanks
Frédéric Nadeau ing. jr.