Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS still active?

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS still active?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:39:57 +0000

Hi,

On 26 Jan 2007, at 14:36, MJ Ray wrote:

If that meeting happens at fairly short notice in one corner of the
country (as currently suggested), please offer some remote
participation, or at least record it well and let those who can't
attend review it.  I doubt I'm the only willing hand who might not
attend.

I'd suggest remote participation is impractical unless we're in a quiet meeting room with good infrastructure which (a) requires a sponsor to provide and (b) most likely hinders the addition of social lubricants (beer or caffeine) essential to a free and open discussion. I think reporting back to the list would be essential, though.