Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC Help

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC Help
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 18:32:18 +0100

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 16:48, Jason Clifford wrote:
> Alas no. Generally the camera is good on this score however the mic is
> omnidirectional which all the issues that raises.

Might be too noisy really.

> If anyone has a microphone (with a reasonably long cable!)  I can plug one
> into the camera.

I have an active shotgun mic that would probably be perfect, and could
be mounted on the camera itself if you have a shoe. I would be loathe to
put it on a string because we have no phantom power, but I don't know
personally how big the room is.

I will test it this evening, but it should be in reasonable working
order.