[Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC Help

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC Help
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 20:30:06 +0100

I think all ctte are now doing something for AFFSAC and AGM (any ctte with spare time, please volunteer again). For the AFFSAC part, I would like help from fsfe-uk readers:
* to publicise this to more places
* to take charge of producing the nicely-formatted talks schedule table for the web page
* to take charge of collecting slides from talks (at/after the event)
* to find a good briefing for speakers
* to chair sessions
* to help move furniture into position on the day
* to help register delegates on arrival
* to tell me what still isn't being done ;-)

If you can help with any of the above, please email me. Ask questions if needed. Yes, I'm exceeding my powers. Expect me to be slapped down by Marc RSN.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.