Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC Help

From: adam
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFSAC Help
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:45:54 +0100

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 08:47:30PM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:

> I have a DV camera and a system with the necessary firewire ports.

Couple of other thoughts, do you have a tripod? and what about a microphone of
some kind so that we get some kind of decent sound reproduction? I do recall
once watching the video output of some talks at some conference or other which
all *looked* very interesting, it was just a bit of a shame I could only hear
"*muffle* *mmblble* *filllgl*" all the way through.

Thanks very much for all offers of help so far.

Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem