Re: Nominations! (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Registration for AFFSAC and AFFS AG

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: Nominations! (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Registration for AFFSAC and AFFS AGM is open now)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:22:14 +0100

Hi,

On 4 May 2004, at 12:48, Brian Gough wrote:

Alex Hudson writes:
IF YOU WANT TO BE ON COMMITTEE, PLEASE NOMINATE YOURSELF NOW!

We could really do with new people running AFFS, so if you think you'd
like to help out, please go for it. You can always resign if it's too
much work / boring / etc.

Agreed. I did it for a year, and it's worth doing.  Definitely give it
a shot if you are interested.

Do we have an official procedure for filling committee posts now? I seem to recall some small amount of confusion last time ;-)

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/