Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re:GNU/Linux, Linux Divide

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re:GNU/Linux, Linux Divide
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 00:41:39 GMT

Anthony Ogden <address@hidden> wrote:
> So when I saw the educational aim written in Linux Format I thought I'd
> check you guys out.  But perhaps its the wrong list for me if its so
> highly politically driven and tied up in so many terms and definitions :)

Nah, we're just mostly tied up in bloody set-up administration for now.  I'd
suggest that you keep in touch with us, so you can see the education
campaign develop (and hopefully contribute), but for the practical matters,
the schoolforge.net lists may be more use right now.

AFFS is a member of schoolforge.  I don't know what the state of play there
is right now, but I may have reason to become more concerned shortly, though
(no, no children).