Re: FW: [External] : Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: FW: [External] : Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:20:24 +0100 (CET)

Jan 3, 2022, 15:13 by luangruo@yahoo.com:

> xenodasein--- via "Emacs development discussions." <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
> writes:
>
>> I do, when asked for, or when I deem necessary.  Please do read before
>>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>> writing back, or ask what you need to to know without the gaslighting.
>>

> I did read, the whole point is that I have been asking you for details,
> but you haven't provided any at all, and if you don't "deem necessary"
> the provision of details, then we aren't obliged to take your complaints
> seriously either.
>
> Thanks.

I did give you one pointer for a detailed explanation of the problem, which
you ignore, and declare me delusional instead, who's seen that coming.  :)

I deem unnecessary to give *YOU* a more detailed explanation, because
you are clearly not trying to improve Customize, and instead harassing me
and a potential contributor instead.