Re: FW: [External] : Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: FW: [External] : Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 18:53:13 +0800

xenodasein--- via "Emacs development discussions." <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
writes:

> I can't know someone's intentions only what is written here, so please
> you too try to choose not only better words, but a purpose to argument.

I try to the best of my ability to use optimal wording, but I'm hardly a
native speaker (nor are most of us on emacs-devel.)

So when you think a person is being hostile, it is better to give him
the benefit of the doubt.  I assure you that I will _never_ be
deliberately hostile to someone on this list.

> I don't think I need to get into exact details for the previous
> discussion at hand, because they are not relevant.  I can take the
> time to be more specific if there is a purpose.  For there, you should
> assume that I am not lying or my experiences are not surreal, which is
> what your replies are doing, unlike anyone else here.  I am sure
> emacs-devel is already aware of the problem, so why should I do a bug
> report when it likely already exists?

emacs-devel is not the bug tracker, bug-gnu-emacs is.  So if there is a
bug, it should be there.

And please do be specific.

Thanks.