Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Change in altitude handling?

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Change in altitude handling?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:24:07 +1300

Hi Gautier

You may have noticed I posted a similar Ardrone2 issue: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2014-03/msg00209.html

I was using the latest master repo Sonar defines:

<section name="INS" prefix="INS_">
  <define name="SONAR_SENS" value="0.00034"/>
  <define name="SONAR_MAX_RANGE" value="2.2"/>
  <define name="SONAR_UPDATE_ON_AGL" value="TRUE"/>
  <define name="SONAR_VARIANCE_THRESHOLD" VALUE="2.0"/>
</section>

Can you post a recommended section setup for the SONAR sensor?

Also it would be helpful to know about the AGL related define if one flies in an area where the SRTM elevation data reflects a large variance with GPS derived HMSL and hence is not functional and not used.

Unfortunately I am currently away from home and cannot recheck my log data.

Regards

Stephen