Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [2.02-9] Expiring sources to fast?

From: Michael Panteleit
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [2.02-9] Expiring sources to fast?
Date: 07 Feb 2003 10:50:15 +0100

Sergio Bayarri Gausi <address@hidden> writes:

> If I stop mldonkey, delete files_sources.ini and boot it again, I start
> getting sources and the dowload rate is good... After a while, it gets
> worse.

Is it possible your file_source.ini is getting too big? And writing
this file every 3(?) minutes chokes your system?

Since 2.02-7 (IIRC) I set save_options_delay to 1800 (half'n hour) and
think mld doesn't choke anymore. But it may be, as sometimes, pure
imagination ;)

> Finally, I think that we should tell the queue position we received when a
> source is marked as "Queued out". It's frustrating to have a file with
> "few" sources (300) and having more than 200 of them marked as "Queued
> out" without really knowing how "bad" we ranked on those queues.

Anybody here really knows whats this "queued out" is really about?

Meikel