RE: [Mldonkey-users] [2.02-9] Expiring sources to fast?

From: Joao Correia
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] [2.02-9] Expiring sources to fast?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:13:39 -0000

Hello all

        Hrm... Personnaly I have excellent download rates with 2.02-9.
(With overnet disabled).
        The best versions for me so far (I have a very fast line,
multiple T1), are 2.02-7 (No overnet) and 2.02-9. I have the same speeds
with them, about 4 or 5 times what I had with other versions. Its way
better than other versions.

        Perphaps the source management system works better for faster
links, since more sources are tested? I sure hope it doesn’t get (too)
altered in future versions :) - over 4gb downloaded per night is good :)

        Thank you all for your time,
        Joao Correia
Peace.