Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC slander

From: P.L.Hayes
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC slander
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:28:54 +0000

On Friday 06 February 2004 13:58, Chris Croughton wrote:

> Ah, perhaps that's it, I don't see pictures.  I see text only (lynx
> doesn't do graphics).  What, you want me to use a /non-free/ browser?
> (Mozilla I use when I have to, for certain card and banking sites, but
> it seems to be click-only.)

I wasn't aware there was such a dearth of free browsers! No need to wear a
hair-shirt for sins you haven't committed Chris! The MPL is a free software
license incompatible with the GPL but that doesn't mean you can't run
Mozilla. Hell - it's bad enough with all those IE only banking sites and if
you manage to convince a bank to make their site lynx friendly I'll be most
impressed. ;)

Cheers,

Paul.