Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC slander

From: Neil Darlow
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC slander
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:23:55 +0000

Hi Paul,

On Friday 06 Feb 2004 9:56, P.L.Hayes wrote:
> I was expecting at least one or two emails to fsfe-uk about yesterday's
> scandal but perhaps no-one else has seen it:

It would be real news if GNU/Linux machines were doing the damage. In
reality it's just the effect of another Windows virus.

It's typical of the press to malign the community instead of focussing on the
individual who created the virus, and his backers.

In this case the best response is to follow the advice of Bruce Perens or do
nothing at all. Don't inflame the issue.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.
--
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber and MSNM: <neil at darlow.co.uk>