OT: Key navigation in Mozilla (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC slander)

From: Robin Green
Subject: OT: Key navigation in Mozilla (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC slander)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 22:36:43 +0000

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 01:58:35PM +0000, Chris Croughton wrote:
> Ah, perhaps that's it, I don't see pictures.  I see text only (lynx
> doesn't do graphics).  What, you want me to use a /non-free/ browser?
> (Mozilla I use when I have to, for certain card and banking sites, but
> it seems to be click-only.)

It's not.

TAB to cycle between links.
CTRL+L for location bar.
CTRL+PGUP and CTRL+PGDN for tag switching.
Just start typing to search for link text
Type / and then the text to search for text anywhere on a page (not just in
links)

Framed pages are annoying though. You seem to have to click on a frame
to select it before you can use shortcuts like /blah.

--
Robin