Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Linux Expo Birmingham

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Linux Expo Birmingham
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:20:24 +0100

Hi!

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 02:15:03PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> I was mailed by SOPHIE FRIEDMAN <address@hidden> on
> Friday, as were a bunch of other speakers.  The mail hit my SMTP

OK, so they just didn't take the web site down. Sad story... :-(

Thanks for your quick replies!!!

Anyway, who is now actually interested to meet and from where are they
coming? Maybe we could take the average of all positions and meet at that
place or something close to it. I guess, it will still be around Birmingham,
because of its central position in the UK unless a lot of people from
Scotland move the place more to the north. So who is coming from where?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/