Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Linux Expo Birmingham

From: Alistair Davidson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Linux Expo Birmingham
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:38:44 +0100

"Georg C. F. Greve" wrote:

>  || On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:33:29 +0100
>  || Marc Eberhard <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>  >> From a brief conversation with Georg at LinuxTag last week, it
>  >> seemed Birmingham was the right opportunity to hold a UK
>  >> 'kick-off' meeting to discuss the role for FSFE in the UK and the
>  >> 'next steps'.
>
>  me> Good idea, I'm all for it.
>
> Glad to hear that. I would like all people interested in the
> U.K. activities to participate in this discussion.

I've already saiud a couple of times that, while I would love to help
out with UK activities however I can, I'm not going to be able to make
it due to the cost (unless, of course, someone here will be passing
through Glasgow on their way to Birmingham, and fancies giving me a
lift...?).

September is the tightest month of the year for me- the month before my
student loan arrives. Does anyone have an idea of when the next
opportunity to meet up will come?

--
Lord [INSERT NAME HERE]
Rick's World: http://www.altgeek.org/lord_inh/comic/index.html