[Fsfe-uk] Boycott Adobe Rally

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Boycott Adobe Rally
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:20:50 +0100

Hi all.

Those who are on London lists (the LUGs, Perl Mingers :), etc.) will know
about this already - there's a fair chance that a London 'Boycott Adobe'
Rally is going to go ahead (assuming the others do - they're currently on
hold pending talks between the EFF & Adobe), although Adobe in the UK are
based in Uxbridge(!).

I'm sure everyone already knows the story with this
(http://www.boycottadobe.com, just in case), and hopefully Adobe will
withdraw their complaint (if they do, it's then out of our hands in terms of
anything active we can do in the UK). But, if things don't turn out like
that, it would be cool to see a good group of people down there, and the
FSF(E) should show up strong IMHO :)