Re: Fwd: [Enigma-devel] TiltStick, USB based tilt sensor

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Enigma-devel] TiltStick, USB based tilt sensor
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:11:20 +0100

Till Harbaum / Lists wrote:
Maybe i am missing list posts? I have no post from clarence regarding a modifier key.

I checked your devel mailing list subscription - everything looks fine, you should receive all postings.

Who's the main guy currently behind enigma? I'd like to donate a tiltstick
(only one since it's an evening work to build one manually).

Thanks - that could be valuable device for testing and future support of balance levels.

I have done everything inside client.cc, but as it's basically a call from the existing routines to two of my own ones, it should be a matter of minutes to move to code to any other location inside the game.

Please email the patch to me.

The sdl_joystick interface really works nice in the current version on my notebook computer and i'll probably include the event interface into the maemo port only. Or would you like to integrate those ports into the main branch as well?

A patch with a clean configuration by the auto tools without sideeffects on any other platform would be the precondition for an integration into the development repository.

BTW please notify us about any Maemo Enigma release as we would spread the news on our homepage.

Greets,

Ronald