Re: Fwd: [Enigma-devel] TiltStick, USB based tilt sensor

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Enigma-devel] TiltStick, USB based tilt sensor
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:12:56 +0100

Hi again,

ok, it's working. It actually works quite nicely. But there are some glitches,
the major one probably is the fact that the physics were never meant to
be used this way and if you tilt the device such that the ball rolls against
an obstacle and should just rest there after bouncing some times, it just
keeps jumping around ... Mulg did the same, although not that obvious ...

Anyway, i'll clean things up a little bit. I wonder if it's ok to keep these
routines in client.cc as this is not specifically client related. Or is it?

I'll keep you updated.

Till