Re: [Enigma-devel] TiltStick, USB based tilt sensor

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] TiltStick, USB based tilt sensor
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 21:19:59 +0100

For some reason i am rarely getting your posts to this list. I e.g. saw that
Ronalds last posting was addressed to me personally _and_ CC'd to the list,
but only the personal email arrived, the CC: to the list never reached me.
I see all my own posts. What's wrong?

Would you mind CCing me directly until i know what's happening?

BTW: Using jscal to calibrate the joystick is now working fine as i have found
the parameter set that needs to be fed into jscal to disable all kernel
internal parameter tweaking. You don't actually have to calibrate anything
for this and thus the 1G/2G mapping stays untouched.

This means that enigma now plays nicely with the SDL-Joystick routines and the
event interface is not needed on standard PCs. Also the patch to client.cc
is really simple now.

Till