[Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels

From: Sven Bornemark
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:58:01 +0100

Or for example "Jumping Jack Flash" - am I supposed to retry until I

This level is solvable, just very very unfair. Nothing points you
towards the correct solution, only false trails in there. I suggest
adding a text note "So many holes, so few marbles" (please tell me if
someone, who gave up on that level is now able to solve it, or if you
find that too easy now)

Nope, still no luck. I'm probably stupid. The "So many holes, so few marbles" hint did neither spoil or help anything.

/Sven