[Enigma-devel] Re: Unsolvable levels

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Unsolvable levels
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 04:42:48 -0800

Hi,
> thieve-space-tunnels being annoyingly long). The pipeline is not

thief of course. ;-)

> Or for example "Jumping Jack Flash" - am I supposed to retry until I

This level is solvable, just very very unfair. Nothing points you
towards the correct solution, only false trails in there. I suggest
adding a text note "So many holes, so few marbles" (please tell me if
someone, who gave up on that level is now able to solve it, or if you
find that too easy now)

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\