Re: [Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:56:04 -0800

Hi,

> You're right.  It is not good if we have levels that rely only on luck.
> This level, though, has a method that doesn't depend at all on luck.
> You do need both pipes, but there is a way to get them that doesn't
> rely on luck.  I'll be glad to send a hint if you like.

I was already pointed to the trick, and I've now solved that level.
Since I do not remember any other level where I had to do this (and I
have no idea how a mac user would do this...), it would probably be
good to put up a hint somewhere.

I should have looked closer, too - it is fairly obvious, that i can
not connect the two mail stones (I had expected to put a pipline
inbetween them)

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\