Re: [Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 02:49:09 -0800

Hi,

> "Jumping Jack Flash":
> the land in the middle is a fake, this is a meditation level.

Okay, I guess I know how to solve it, but havn't succeeded yet.
If my assumptions are true, this level is just totally unfair then.
You should at least put up some more clues like some text notes below
the walk-through stones etc.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\