[Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Unsolvable levels
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:31:35 -0800

Hi,
We should re-check all levels where we currently do not have a "highscore".
This includes:
 file=duffy71      name="Don't Be Greedy"            author="Jacob Scott"

In my opinion, this level is currently unsolvable (apart from the
thieve-space-tunnels being annoyingly long). The pipeline is not
working (or do i need both pipes? looks like one is sufficient, and
two will take much much luck to get)

In general, we have a lot of levels where it is pure luck if you succeed.
This sucks.

Or for example "Jumping Jack Flash" - am I supposed to retry until I
manage to land in the middle? Judging from the .lua file, there is not
even an oxyd stone in that level...

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\