Re: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.04 Released

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.04 Released
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:24:29 +0100

> Ken, if you are worried about depending on python-distutils-extra (and
> to avoid packaging issues that pull in dependencies like above), maybe
> a way forward is to just include the python-distutils-extra code in
> the tarball?  It's not very big --
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~glatzor/python-distutils-extra/main/files.

FWIW (I am not the OP to which the above responds), from my
perspective in terms of maintaining the FreeBSD port, that would be
totally sufficient. I suspect the same goes for similar situations for
most source based build systems where you want a clean authoritative
source/release of a package.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'