Re: [be] future bibledit

From: David Gardner
Subject: Re: [be] future bibledit
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 21:30:13 +0200

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 07:55:54AM +1300, Robert Hunt wrote:
> My concern is the reliability of the net connection -- it must have
> good offline capability.
>
> Have you considered using Python instead of PHP?
>
> Robert.

I'd really like to second that idea.
I've written very little python and too much PHP, but I'd far rather debug
python code than the mess it's too easy to make in PHP.

Also, it seems to me that python's object-orientation is more "convinced"
than PHP's, which has always seemed as a bit of an afterthought...
So I'd have thought that that would be an easier transition from bibledit's
C++

David