Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: STK500 version 2.0 protocol

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: STK500 version 2.0 protocol
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:22:58 -0700

Matthias Weißer wrote:

Martin Thomas schrieb:

I've started doing some changes in the code but didn't have an updated
hardware at hand to test it. The basic protocol-handling and some of the
simple functions are adapted and should work after a little debugging.
But there are some differences in the command-set too. If will give
feedback tomorrow if I have some working code.

Changes? I thougt more about an additional programmer to spcify with the -c option. Something like -c stk500v2. But good to hear that someone is working on the port. I can then directly go to write the other side of the protocoll for my USBisp.

I would have to agree here. There may be some who never upgrade to version 2.0 of the protocol. Perhaps having two programmer specifications would be desirable.

Eric