Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: STK500 version 2.0 protocol

From: Erik Walthinsen
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: STK500 version 2.0 protocol
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:36:31 -0800

Martin Thomas wrote:
I've started doing some changes in the code but didn't have an updated
hardware at hand to test it. The basic protocol-handling and some of the
simple functions are adapted and should work after a little debugging.
But there are some differences in the command-set too. If will give
feedback tomorrow if I have some working code.

I've done some work, but will be working on other stuff for the next 2 days. I can post what I've got, though it's mostly some potentially useful code fragments. The resync stuff needed for stk500/avrisp doesn't seem to be nearly as necessary for the v2 protocol, but I haven't gotten my head fully around it yet.

If you want what I've got, I can send it off here in a couple hours.