[avrdude-dev] Re: STK500 version 2.0 protocol

From: Martin Thomas
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Re: STK500 version 2.0 protocol
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:30:52 +0100

Hi

is someone out there working on the new avrisp protocoll to include it
in avrdude? If not I would like to give it a try but I don't want to
cause some double work.

--
Matthias Weißer
address@hidden

Matthias,

I've started doing some changes in the code but didn't have an updated
hardware at hand to test it. The basic protocol-handling and some of the
simple functions are adapted and should work after a little debugging.
But there are some differences in the command-set too. If will give
feedback tomorrow if I have some working code.

Martin Thomas