Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc

From: Ruddick Lawrence
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:49:58 -0700

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and make the call that it's named AVR Core Library
(avr-corelib) since it seems well received and choosing one will allow us to
move onto other issues.

Frederic said he might be gone for the weekend, and he hasn't given me any
privileges on the sourceforge account yet, so setting up the mailing list
(and changing the project name) will probably have to wait until he's back.

Ruddick

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Weddington, Eric <address@hidden