Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc

From: Ruddick Lawrence
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 08:29:36 -0700

I too agree that the license is not even a point of discussion.
As for the style (camel vs. underscore), I'm not sure we really came to a
conclusion on that. I think a good way to handle it is for a few of us to
draft a set of guidelines and then submit them back to the community for
comments. I'll set that up.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 6:25 AM, Weddington, Eric <address@hidden