Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:56:56 -0400

I opened a SourceForge project currently named AVR C Library. I think
we can stick to that name for now as we can always change it later
when we have found a name that is 1) better, 2) suits everyone, most
at least.

I appreciate the suggestion for having a sub-mailing list to avr-libc.
However I'm concern about sharing the CVS. It is true that it seems
rather complicated to have a project at savannha, but at sourceforge
it is quite easy. I agree with Eric that having everything at the same
place seems a better idea than Google code + Gooble groups + Webpage
somewhere.

I think it would be nice to have it part of avr-libc at some point.
Once we have reach some maturity in the drivers code at least. Maybe
in time for avr-libc version 2.0 :)

I think that from there we could start something great.
- Name for the project
- Coding convention
- Feature focus

Here is the link, so please join, I'll setup most of everything during
the week-end.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/avrclibrary

--
Frédéric Nadeau ing. jr