Re: Source code, git and cvs

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: Source code, git and cvs
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 11:18:23 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Friday, July 21st, 2023 at 6:12 PM, Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org writes:
>
> > > Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:10:56 +0000
> > > From: uzibalqa uzibalqa@proton.me
> > > Cc: Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> > >
> > > Yet you continue to refuse spending effort on making sure that future
> > > developers
> > > will be able to learn quickly.
> >
> > You can write whatever you like: paper won't blush. But nothing is
> > farther from the truth, and if someone wants to have an independent
> > opinion, they should just look at my commit trail.
>

> fatiparty, uzibalqa, emacsq, goncholden, Christopher Dimech, whoever you
> are:
>
> From March 2022 onwards, you have been sporadically posting to this list
> under various identities, seeking help with problems rising from
> incomplete or incorrect understandings of Emacs documentation, or
> unreasonable expectations thereof. Each time an Emacs developer tries
> to assist you, or points out the pertinent documentation, you find a
> contrived fault with that documentation or the behavior of said Emacs
> developer. Name-calling promptly follows, mostly from you.
>
> Multiple individuals have already castigated you for this behavior,
> whatever the reason for it may be. Continuing to interact this way
> would be to your detriment, assuming that you want to continue receiving
> help from the readers of this list (which is doubtful.)

Explain to me the benefit of having Cyclomatic Complexity in the documentation ?
If you had a program to handle, perhaps there is a good point - still, try to
get a human to understand an xml structure, will it be pleasant I ask.

But you are forcing a human being (a user for that matter) to go through all
the
difficulties that often arise when dealing with nested or hierarchically placed
information.

Such schemes constitute inefficient information retrieval or navigation.
Cannot see
many to have enough sense to recognise this.