Re: Source code, git and cvs

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: Source code, git and cvs
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:33:41 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Friday, July 21st, 2023 at 4:35 AM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> > Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:47:32 +0000
> > From: uzibalqa uzibalqa@proton.me
> > Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Of course, hide it and make things more difficult for new users.   And then
expect them to figure out things by themselves.   And when they ask questions,
never be straightforward and give them the code they need to use.  It is their
job to go through the ever increasing obfuscation of information embedded within
deeper and deeper levels of cyclomatic complexity.  Classic example of
development
malpractice.

smart approach.