Re: Source code, git and cvs

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: Source code, git and cvs
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 10:35:56 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Friday, July 21st, 2023 at 4:27 PM, tomas@tuxteam.de <tomas@tuxteam.de>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 07:12:21PM +0000, uzibalqa wrote:

You don't know about my experience.

> Yes, I know that was meant as sarcasm, but ironically, it
> does highlight the problem at hand and why, I, at least, have
> decided to reduce my interactions with you as much as possible.
>
> I'm not trying to change your ways, only you can, and experience
> here shows that you aren't willing or able to. It's not my
> prerogative to judge that.

What I have seen is that commonly, the difficulties of users telling you this
is commonly undervalued.  And then times go by and people start to understand.

The claim I get that everything is properly done is a serious fallacy.  There
should be a version of emacs where do not continually add to it, but only to get
to a point  where things are well designed and capable of being handle well by
other programmers.  Eli is getting in a difficult position, because the next
poor
sod is going to suffer much more or give up keep the whole thing together.

> I only come forward because I see Eli being unfairly attacked.

Yes Stockton, because the message is that everything is fine as it is !