Re: Source code, git and cvs

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Source code, git and cvs
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 06:27:24 +0200

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 07:12:21PM +0000, uzibalqa wrote:

> [...]

[...]

> Yes, I am right, you are wrong.

Given the level of experience of you both, I guess that no,
Eli is most probably right and you, uzibalqa, are wrong. At
least in the current context.

Yes, I know that was meant as sarcasm, but ironically, it
does highlight the problem at hand and why, I, at least, have
decided to reduce my interactions with you as much as possible.

I'm not trying to change your ways, only you can, and experience
here shows that you aren't willing or able to. It's not my
prerogative to judge that.

I only come forward because I see Eli being unfairly attacked.

Cheers