Swarm Example project (Re: Swarm by example (was Re: Open source? -> Ne

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Swarm Example project (Re: Swarm by example (was Re: Open source? -> Need to read source tomodel?)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:37:05 -0600

> Very cool!  So, here's an idea we can really take a bite
> out of.  We have a fairly coherent effort to write a user's
> guide (thanks guys).  And we have ref docs that, while aren't
> that helpful as learning tools; but, as ref docs are intended
> to do, they help you get through the small gaps in memory after
> you've already learned most of Swarm.

Please don't forget that Benedikt S and Prof Luna have just published
the book with 10 working Swarm examples and the source code is
available.  I've not seen the book yet, but I have a couple of the
articles and I think they will give us a big leg up.

Benedikt, is there a web site hosting all of the projects in your book?

If not, how about it?