Re: talking good

From: Bill Griffin
Subject: Re: talking good
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 06:39:19 -0700

I teach observation analysis of couple and family interaction while trying
to model the behavior using Swarm.  I think this is an excellent example of
teaching the concept of simple rules.  I usually resort to a lot of hand
waving connected to several hypothetical "assumes and what ifs."  This makes
the relationship between the relevant entities clear and tangible (and
accountable to some rule).  Thanks for the example - I'll use it in class.
bill