I'm proposing an "update" of MoGrid2d here: WrappedListGrid2d.

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: I'm proposing an "update" of MoGrid2d here: WrappedListGrid2d.
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:46:47 -0500

Sven

Thanks for that reference about the update timing. That seems to be a
major conceptual issue.

I enclose an update for MoGrid2d. The grid now contains these wrapper
objects of type "ListWrapper".  That class serves many book keeping
purposes and allows probing and such.

I attached the code for the whole program that uses this for
illustration, but I propose only to distribute ListWrapper* and
WrappedListGrid2d*.

I have a bunch of printf statements in there that I use to make sure
methods are doing what I think, eventually I'd delete them.