Re: Release Plan

From: ewl+rdiffbackup
Subject: Re: Release Plan
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:46:33 +0100

Hi Arrigo,

any help is welcome. Patrick started to work on an Appveyor setup but he seems to be busy, so if you want to take over the issue/branch [1] and finish the work, drop a note in the issue to give Patrick a chance to react, but from my point of view, you're welcome!

Also under `tools/windows` there is a build setup based on a Vagrant VM and Ansible, so feel free to take the best of all worlds (even if you don't "speak" Ansible, the approach should be obvious from reading through the yaml files and the documentation).

Thanks, Eric

[1] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/issues/105