Re: Release Plan

From: EricZolf
Subject: Re: Release Plan
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:30:49 +0000

Hi Eric,

I'm not sure how you mean this remark:

- if you fear to hear secrets not meant for users, do not fear! One, it's open
source so there is nothing secret; two, it's also meant for users, because
users are the best beta testers! And you're welcome to help!
- if you feel disturbed, we don't have a separate list for developers, we can
have one if really needed, but it's not like we're generating a lot of traffic,
and perhaps we can do without?
- if you meant something else, then I didn't get it :-P

KR, Eric