[Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr config problem

From: Brett Shadbolt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr config problem
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:31:36 +0800

Sorry guys,

I have played with register_gloabals - turned it on off on again - no
difference. I have left it turned off.

It seems that sitemgr is not writing to the mysql tables. The
sitemgr_preferences table only had the catsupdated record and no others. I
have manually entered some of the name/value pairs suggested and they stick,
i.e. when I return to phpgw they appear in the sitemgr setup area. Only
pronlem is I don't know some of the variable defaults (interface. themesel,
etc and the sitemgr-site-name-en doesn't seems to be correct as this doesn't
come up).

The problem is now that I cannot add categories via phpgw sitemgr control
system. As discussed before, when I click the add button it just refreshes
and comes back to the same page.

There is no sitemgr-categories table, I presume that all categories are stored
in the phpgw_categories table. If so can someone give me an example category
record that I can try.

If this works then I know the only outstanding problem is getting sitemgr to
write to the tables itself.

I have checked the log files - no errors anywhere that I can see.

It just seems that sitemgr does have any links to mysql. Sitemgr obviously
reads from the correct table but cannot write to it.

Regards,

Brett Shadbolt