[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr config problem

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Sitemgr config problem
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 16:38:00 -0500

"Patrick Walsh (mr_e)" <address@hidden> a écrit:

>     This may have solved the problem, but it remains a mystery what the
> problem was in the first place.  I wonder what changed.

class.Common_UI.inc.php uses the functions array_diff and array_push
which where introduced into php at 4.0.something. Maybe the version he
used before was older? But that should have generated an error about
an undefined function.

Michael

p.s: By the way, is it ok to rely on PHP4 functions in phpgroupware,
or is it meant to run under PHP3?