Re: [Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues

From: Des Dougan
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] AngleMail setup issues
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:19:13 -0800

Tony,

At 01:57 8/12/2002, you wrote:
From what I see here Doug has used the primary website for his phpgw install. It
could well be that there is a clash, as e-smith does have some php scripts.

No, I've used /opt/phpgroupware, but I have PostNuke installed in the primary ibay, which seems to be causing the problem being logged in the messages log.

My config is slightly different, in that I am installing (have installed as a
standard config on 4 systems) phpgw into a /opt/phpgw directory and using an alias of /mail within the apache config to redirect away from the default primary SME web
directory. Hence I would expect no clash of php script variables.

So where is your mail being stored - in Maildir off your home directory, or under "mail"?

Doug, from your earlier email (which I missed) I am assuming that you had .000 of
phpgw working ? or is it a new install for you ?

It's an upgrade from .000, but I hadn't tested email before I upgraded, as I was fighting with LDAP at the time...

Thanks for your help.

Des