[Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr config problem

From: Brett Shadbolt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr config problem
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:53:37 +0800

I am using the original phpversion that came with RH7.1 - 4.0.6

I have successfully run previous versions of phpgw using this configuration, but have not tried sitemgr before.

phpgw has write persmission to the database, I can create global categories.

The sitemgr user was created using the manage users function under the admin section

I have checked the mysql tables, tables for sitemgr exist.

Can anyone tell me where the defaults I enter in the sitemgr setup screen are stored so that I can check their existence or even manually enter them.

Regards,

Brett