Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr config problem

From: Patrick Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Sitemgr config problem
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:09:25 -0800

> Can anyone tell me where the defaults I enter in the sitemgr setup screen are
> stored so that I can check their existence or even manually enter them.

    In the phpgw_sitemgr_preferences.  The pref_id doesn't matter.  Name/
Value pairs are the important thing.  I can't imagine why this isn't being
updated on your machine.  Here are the names of the preferences in my table:
catsupdated (make this True), sitemgr-site-name-en, sitemgr-site-url,
sitemgr-site-dir, home-page-id (may be blank), login-domain ("Default" by
default), anonymous-user, anonymous-passwd, interface, themesel,
sitelanguages.

    There must be an error getting generated somewhere.  Have you checked
your web server logs?  Perhaps you can add some debug statements in the
class.sitePreference_SO.inc.php file.

..Patrick